Sennheiser MKH 70 Microphone
The MKH 70 is a lightweight long gun microphone. Its excellent directivity is particularly suited to applications undertaken in difficult conditions, such as high background noise and distance microphone positioning. Its frequency-independent directivity prevents sound colouration from off-axis sound sources.
- Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Infra-sonic cut-off filter
- Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
- Switchable pre-attenuation, switchable roll-off filter and switchable treble emphasis
- Rugged and weather-proof
- Black, anodised light metal body
- Transducer principle (Microphone): RF condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response (microphone): 50.....20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 50 (15) mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 150 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Equivalent noise level: 5 (13) dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 16 (24) dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 124 (132) dB at 1 kHz
- Battery Specification: 48 +- 4 V Phantom
- Current consumption: 2 mA
- Dimensions: d 25 x 410 mm
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.