Beyerdynamic M58 Dynamic Microphone
The M 58 has been specifically designed to satisfy the demands of Electric News Gathering (ENG) and Electronic Field Production (EFP) applications. Its sophisticated internal shockmount dramatically reduces handling noise, while the microphone´s frequency response has been tailored to provide broadcasters with a very accurate and intelligible sound. The M 58´s weight-balanced design provides journalists with a high degree of comfort during lengthy interviews. Its rugged construction enables the microphone to withstand physical and environmental punishment typically encountered during field production operations. The M 58´s slim profile and non-glare finish result in a low profile on camera.
- Moving coil transducer
- Internal shockmount reduces handling noise
- Extended frequency response with rising high-end for maximum intelligibility
- Rugged construcion
- Non-reflective finish
- Weight-balanced, slim-profile design
- Price category: Mid-level
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 20,000Hz
- Dimensions: 260mm x 40mm
- Net weight without packaging: 287g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.