AKG CGN99C/S Gooseneck Microphone,
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 30 or 50 cm (12 or 20 in.) long
- 125° pickup angle
- Especially suited for inexperienced talkers
- Connects easily via XLR connector
The cardioid polar pattern is the most popular because its uses are almost limitless. The 125° pickup angle is especially suited for inexperienced or very "vivacious" talkers who often fail to talk directly into the microphone. The choice of two different lengths and the flexible joint ensure optimum alignment of the gooseneck to any talker position. Numerous options for installation are available, such as mounting on a stand or tabletop, while optional accessories include a lockable mounting fixture.
Easy setup: anything goes
The wide range of accessories ensures optimum installation or placing of the 99er Series goosenecks, regardless of architectural requirements. Tabletop installation with a high level of structureborne noise? Don't worry; the optional installation modules feature a shock mount made of a special rubber mix to reduce structure-borne noise to a minimum. Optional theft-proof installation modules are also available.
Fixing permanently on a thick marble slab that must not be pierced? No problem: just three shallow holes will do to fasten the mount, and the gooseneck microphone won't budge. Permanent installation impossible? No big deal, heavy base plate will keep the gooseneck securely in place. And what about uneven surfaces? Easy. Use the tripod table stand.
See product images for mounting examples.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 70 to 18,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): <21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): >73 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to IEC 61938 (DPA adapter integrated)
- Powering: <3 mA
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: CGN 99 C/S: 13.5 x 380 mm (0.5 x 15 in.)
- Net weight: CGN 99 C/S: 160 g (5.7 oz.)
- Shipping weight: CGN 99 C/S: 480 g (17 oz.)
The microphone shall be a cardioid gooseneck microphone. Its pickup angle shall be 125 degrees; frequency range 70 Hz to 18 kHz; sensitivity 18 mV/Pa; max. SPL 125 dB; electrical impedance <600 ohms for 9 to 52 V phantom power. The microphone shall be finished in matte black. It shall measure approx. 13.5 x 380 (580) mm and its net weight shall be 160 (170) grams, its shipping weight 480 (500) grams.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.