AKG C547BL Boundary Microphone
- "Non-crush" case
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Easy to repaint
Hypercardioid, studio-quality boundary microphone with rugged, "non-crush" case and switchable bass-cut filter for reducing footfall noise, ideal for tough on-stage assignments. Other benefits include optimum acoustic properties, high directivity, and neutral sound. Having the same frequency response, the C 547 BL can be combined with the CK 47 with excellent results.
Primarily designed for use in places of worship, theaters, and conferencing, the C 547 BL is also a good choice for miking kick drums and other instruments.
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 30 to 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 8.5 mV/Pa (-42 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 22 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 150 Hz
- Impedance: 400 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Cable: 3 m (10 ft.)
- Finish: matte dark gray
- Dimensions: 185 x 120 x 19 mm / 7.3 x 4.7 x 0.8 in.
- Net weight: 160 g / 5.6 oz.
- Shipping weight: 420 g / 14.8 oz.
The microphone shall be a boundary layer condenser type with a hypercardioid pattern. The size shall fall within the rectangular envelope given by: 185 x 120 x 19 mm (7.3 x 4.7 x 0.8 in.). The microphone's sensitivity shall be no lower than 8.5 mV/Pa, and the microphone shall produce no more than 1 % total harmonic distortion (THD) at an acoustical operating level of 133 dB. The equivalent noise floor shall be no greater than 22 dB-A. The microphone shall operate on phantom powering over the range from 9 to 52 volts dc. The microphone shall be rugged enough to withstand the weight of a normal person who steps on it. Net/shipping weight: 160/420 g (5.6/14.8 oz.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.