Yamaha QL1 Compact Digital Mixer
Broadcast applications demand a great deal of the equipment used in terms of features, adaptability, sound, and reliability. That's why you'll find Yamaha professional sound gear in broadcast studios and vehicles around the world. Whether it's CL/QL series consoles, DM/0 series consoles, or DME processors at the heart of flexible audio networks, broadcasters know they can rely on Yamaha to go to air with maximum efficiency and reliability.
The Quintessential Compact
The acclaimed CL series raised live digital mixing console performance to an unprecedented level of refinement with evolved sound quality, operability, and functionality, while maintaining the traditional values that have made Yamaha digital mixers industry standards. Core features and performance inherited directly from the CL series, including natural sound supported by sonically superb internal processing capabilities, operation that easily adapts to the demands of just about any working environment, and built-in Dante networking that facilitates flexible system configuration, have now been condensed and concentrated into the compact QL series digital mixing consoles. QL series consoles offer all-in-one mixing, processing, and routing capability for small to medium scale live sound, corporate speech events, installations, and much more.
Pure, Natural Sound Plus Powerful Built-in Processing for Broad Creative Control
The Yamaha sound begins with reproduction that is faithful to the source. QL series consoles feature circuitry and components that have been designed and selected with the utmost care, achieving outstanding audio purity from input to output. With that solid sonic foundation it becomes possible to take full advantage of built-in premium internal processors such as the Portico 5033/5043 created in cooperation with Rupert Neve, to shape and create as required. For a wide range of speech applications built-in automatic mixing functionality from Dan Dugan Sound Design provides optimum channel balance while allowing the operator to concentrate fully on optimizing the overall sound.
Refined Control for Smooth Operation
The ability to respond swiftly and surely to multiple, rapidly changing demands is essential for effective live sound support. QL series consoles feature large touch-panel displays as well as "Touch and Turn" knobs that make up a remarkably smooth, efficient control interface. Attention has also been paid to details such as fader feel and channel name display visibility in order to deliver a sophisticated overall operating experience. Remote control and offline setup capability via an iPad or computer adds even more refinement to an already state-of-the-art operating environment.
Expandable All-in-One Support for Any Application
In addition to ample analog input and output capacity, QL series consoles feature the same Dante audio networking protocol that provides broad connectivity in the CL consoles. There's also an innovative "Port to Port" feature that can patch any input port to any output port so the QL console can function as a remote I/O device for any other QL or CL series console, for example. Other flexibility enhancing features such as 2-track and multitrack recording capability, and dual MY expansion slots that allow processing capability or I/O to be added as required, make the QL consoles suitable for use as central components in an extensive variety of sound applications.
- All channels feature 4-band parametric EQ and two dynamics processors (one dynamic processor on outputs). De-esser can also be selected for band pass type EQ.
- 16 DCA groups allow flexible grouping of multiple input channels for simultaneous control.
- Multiple channels can be assigned to any of 8 mute groups for instant muting or un-muting, with a new Dimmer Level function.
- A large number of console functions including Sends on Fader, Tap Tempo, and Set by Sel can be assigned to 12 User Defined Keys for instant hands-on access.
- Limited access to QL console functions can be provided for less experienced operators and accident prevention via multiple User Key sets that can be stored in the console itself as well as on USB memory.
- A 5-input/5-output GPI interface allows the QL consoles to respond to input from external switches, as well as to transmit on/off status to external devices.
- 16 + 2 fader configuration in a compact, rack mountable unit.
- Mix channels: 32 mono, 8 stereo.
- Busses: 16 mix, 8 matrix (Input to Matrix supported).
- Local I/O: 16 in, 8 out.
- Fader configuration: 16 + 2 (Master).
- Rack mountable with optional RK1 Rack Mount Kit.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.