JBL VT4889 Full-Size 3-Way Line Array Element With PlyMax Enclosure
The VT4889-1 is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types.
- PlyMax® enclosure
- Advanced technology components: Dual voice coil, Differential Drive®, neodymium magnet, Direct Cooled™ cone transducers for low weight and high output.
- Industry's smallest, lightest, most powerful 1.5 in exit, 3 in diaphragm high frequency compression driver.
- HF Waveguide units couple to create precision vertical slot aperture.
- Radiation Boundary Integrator® (R.B.I.): Patent-pending technology integrates output of individual bandpass elements.
- Advanced construction techniques and hybrid materials provide exceptionally rigid, lightweight enclosure construction.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish; weatherized components.
- Patented, integrated S.A.F.E.™ suspension system: premium heat-treated alloys provide high-strength, reliable hanging arrays.
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz - 18 kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 16 kHz (± 3 dB)
- Continous Power Rating: 2000W LF, 1400W MF, 225W HF
- Sensitivity: 99 dB LF, 102 dB MF, 116 dB HF (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedances: 2 x 8 ohms LF, 8 ohms MF, 16 ohms HF
- Horizontal Coverage: 90 degrees nominal, 250 Hz - 16 kHz (-6dB)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1213 mm x 489 mm x 546 mm (47.8" x 19.3" x 21")
- Weight: 79.8 kg (176 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.