JBL VerTec Subcompact Passive 3-Way High-Directivity Line Array Element
The VT4886 Subcompact Passive Three-Way Line Array Element is designed to deliver high-quality reinforcement of music and speech in a wide variety of applications including concert audio and corporate A/V presentations of all types for both portable users and fixed venue installations.
- A true 3-way system, unique to the subcompact category
- Highest component density in its class, highest SPL output in its class
- Variable curvature vertical (0-15 degrees) or modular, constant curvature horizontal line array
- Integrated Mid/High waveguide provides precise vertical wavefront control and optimized 110 degree horizontal dispersion
- Four midrange transducers with Thermomaster® cooling and Radiation Boundary Integrator® technology
- Low frequency diffraction absorber eliminates cavity resonance and cabinet edge diffraction effects
- Flexible installation accessories and dedicated OEM factory presets provide unparalleled application versatility
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 75 Hz- 18 kHz
- Continuous Power Rating: 900W
- Horizontal Coverage Angle (-6 dB): 110 degrees nominal (averaged 250 Hz - 16 kHz)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.