JBL PD5212/64 High Output 2-Way Full Range Loudspeaker
PD5212/64 is a Precision Directivity™ 60° by 40° loudspeaker designed for applications requiring high output capability with excellent pattern control. PD5212/64 can be utilized alone in music or speech systems where frequency extension to 80 Hz is adequate or combined with subwoofers to create extended bandwidth full-range systems.
- 300 mm (12 inch) horn-loaded LF and large format HF Driver - high sensitivity design with high continuous SPL capability.
- Large PT™ Progressive Transition™ waveguides provide broad band 90º x 50º pattern control, low distortion at high SPL levels and smooth frequency response.
- Rotatable low and high frequency waveguides allow either horizontal or vertical cabinet orientation.
- Sophisticated, steep-slope passive crossover network with switchable bi-amp/passive crossover modes.
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz to 18 kHz
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 16 kHz
- Transducer Power Ratings (AES): LF: 400 W (1600 W peak), 2 hrs. 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive Mode: 300 W (1200 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximun SPL: Bi-amp Mode:
- LF: 135 dB SPL cont avg (141 dB peak)
- Passive Mode: 132 dB SPL cont avg (138 dB peak)HF: 135 dB SPL cont avg (141 dB peak)
- Coverage Pattern: 60º x 40º
- Suspension Attachment: 20 points (5 top, 5 bottom, 4 each side, 2 rear), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included, see optional accessories).
- Dimensions (H x W x D in vertical cabinet orientation): 991 x 673 x 706 mm (39.0 x 26.5 x 27.8 in)
- Net Weight: 69.0 kg (152 lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.