JBL 2 x 15 Inch Subwoofer
The JRX125 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range: 36 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M128 x 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.