JBL 2 Way 12 Inch Speaker System With Flying Points For Install
The JRX112Mi is an economical, suspendable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for installation where ground stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder eyebolts with washers is included.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz - 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 577 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (22.7 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz - 12 kHz (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.