JBL Slot-Loaded Vented Bandpass Subwoofer
The Control SB-2 provides low frequency reinforcement in subwoofer/satellite systems. The Control SB-2 is ideal for foreground music and music/paging systems in restaurants, retail establishments, theme bars, music cafes, health clubs, and other indoor applications.
- Components: 250mm (10in) dual voice coil transducer
- Stereo inputs with high-pass outputs for satellite speakers
- Slot-load vented bandpass design
- Complemented full range Control Contractor Series systems
- High Sensitivity: 100dB, 1W, 1m
- Frequency Range: 38Hz - 160Hz (-10dB)
- Power Capacity: 340W (both inputs driven)
- Sensitivity: 100dB (1W, 1m) at corner
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohms per input; 4ohms total
- Network Filter to Subwoofer: 12dB / oct low-pass (per input), 160Hz.
- Acoustic Filtering: 6dB/ oct lo-pass filtering via slot load design, 80Hz
- Network Filter Satellite Outputs: 6dB/ oct high-pass (per output).
- Drivers: 250mm (10in) long throw with dual voice coils.
- Enclosure Material: Particle Board
- Terminations: Spring terminals, accepts banana plugs. Left In, Right In, Left Satellite Out, and Right Satellite Out.
- Installation Accessories: MTC_SB2W for installing SB-2 onto a wall or into a corner. MTC-SB2C for suspending SB-2 from a ceiling.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 394 x 585 x 343mm (15.5 x 23.0 x 13.5in.)
- Net Weight (ea): 19.1kg (42lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 22.7kg (50lb)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.