JBL Control 29AV1 High Output Monitor Loudspeaker, Black
The Control® 29AV-1 provides improved voicing for extremely flat, high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled defi ned coverage from a compact loudspeaker.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
- 110° x 85° HF coverage, rotatable horn.
- 110W transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8W thru.
- SonicGuard™ overload protection.
- 200mm (8in) Kevlar cone woofer, 25mm (1in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals.
- Frequency Range: 37Hz -18kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 300W Continuous
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 110W, 55W, 28W & 14W 100V: 110W, 55W, & 28W, Thru Position: 8ohms nominal
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 18kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: Short-Term: 120dB; Long-Term: 114dB
- Nominal Sensitivity: 90dB (2.83V / 1m)
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 110° H x 85° V, rotatable
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.2dB, averaged 500Hz to 16kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.6dB, averaged 500Hz to 16kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.3ohms @ 230Hz
- Crossover Network: 3rd order High Pass, 2nd order Low Pass with impedance compensation, 2.5kHz crossover frequency
- Low Frequency: 200 (8in) kevlar cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 50mm (2in) voicecoil on fiberglass former
- High Frequency: 25mm (1in) compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, WeatherMax multi-layer foam
- Overload Protection: Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Serviceable internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload conditions.
- Environmental: IEC 529 IP-X5 rating. Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-Std-202F for salt spray
- Terminations: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9mm outside 4mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5 mm2)
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Colors: Black or white (-WH)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 520 x 306 x 277mm (20.5 x 12.0 x 10.9in.)
- Net Weight (ea): 12.2kg (26.8lb.)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 14.0kg (30.8lb.)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC2 input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6mm x 260mm InvisiBall Hex wrench.
- Optional Accessories: MTC-29CM to install speaker down from the ceiling MTC-29UB U-bracket
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.