JBL 8 Inch 175w @ 8 Ohm Weather Resistant Loudspeaker, White
The Control® 28 is the largest of JBL Professional's Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers.
- Components: 8 in Polypropylene coated woofer, 1 in Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter.
- Built-in InvisiBall® mounting hardware.
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers.
- Readily paintable.
- 90° x 90° high frequency horn.
- Overload Protection Circuitry.
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL, 1 W, 1m.
- *Patents pending worldwide
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 16 kHz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 175 W Continuous, Program Power, 87 W Continuous, Pink Noise
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.5 dB
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- LF Driver: 200mm (8 in) Polypropylene cone w/ WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 25mm (1 in) Titanium coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Terminations: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 380 x 280 x 220 mm (15.0 x 11.0 x 8.6 in)
- Net Weight (ea): 5.5 kg (12 lb)
- Shipping Weight (ea): 11 kg (25 lb)
- Included Accessories: Invisiball Assembly 6mm x 180mm hex key
- Optional Accessories: MTC-28V: For vertical columnar orientation of up to 3 loudspeakers MTC-28H: For horizontal splaying of two speakers. Three brackets array up to six loudspeakers in a 360° array. MTC-28/25CM: Ceiling-mount adapter MTC-28SSG:Stainless Steel Grille for harsh environments. Available in silver, black (-BK) or white (-WH) MTC-28WMG:WeatherMax™ Stainless Steel Grille protects against driving precipitation. Available in black or white (-WH) MTC-PC2: Input panel cover protects input terminals in outdoor environments.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.