JBL Narrow Coverage High-Ceiling Pendant Speaker
Control 67HC's well-controlled narrow coverage is ideal for improved voice intelligibility and musical clarity in high-ceiling venues or in rooms with difficult acoustics, such as convention centers, transit centers, exhibit venues and hotel atrium areas.
- RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator Technology
- Well-controlled 75° coverage for excellent clarity in high-ceiling and reverberant locations
- 6.5" (165 mm) low-frequency with silk-dome tweeter for outstanding sonic fidelity
- High 93 dB sensitivity
- 75 Watts, 8 ohms and 60W multi-tap transformer
- Black or white
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 75 Hz - 17 kHz
- Frequency Range (±3 dB): 110 Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Capacity: 75 Watts Continuous Pink Noise Power (with 300 Watts peaks) 150 Watts Continuous Program Power
- Nominal Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° (+15°/-20°)
- Directivity (Q): 10.4
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.8 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL @ 1m: 112 dB continuous pink noise, 118 dB peak
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 60W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W, 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Transformer Insertion Loss: 0.5 dB @ 7.5 W, 0.5 dB @ 15 W, 0.6 dB @ 30 W, 0.7 dB @ 60 W
- LF Driver: 165 mm (6.5 in) polypropylene-coated paper with pure butyl rubber surround, 25 mm (1 in) copper voice coil, vented fiberglass resin voice coil-former
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1.0 in) textile soft-dome, neodymium magnet assembly, ferro-fluid cooling, aluminum voice coil former
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Environmental: Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IP44 capability per IEC 529 - splashproof rating.
- Termination: Two removable locking euro-block 2-pin connectors with screwdown terminals for bare wire. Connectors paralleled for input and loop-thru. Max. wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2). Rubber terminal covers included.
- Suspension: Two identical suspension systems (one as main suspension cable and the other as safety cable), each consisting of 4.5 m (15 ft) long 2 mm (0.077 in) high-tensile galvanized-steel wire rope suspension cable with spring-clips for clipping onto the loudspeaker bracket and GrippleTM brand adjustable-height cable fasteners for infinitely adjustable height. Cables have SWL rating of 45 kg (99 lb).
- Safety Agency Ratings: Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
- Dimensions: 333 mm (13.1 in) diameter x 344 mm (13.6 in) height to top of cabinet. 369 mm (14.5 in) to top of suspension bracket.
- Net Weight (ea): 5.9 kg (13 lbs)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 14.1 kg (31 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Two suspension cable systems (see "Suspension", above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors.
- Optional Accessories: MTC-PC60HC top panel / terminal cover
- Colors: Available in black or white (-WH). Paintable.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.