JBL 12 Inch Premium Coax Ceiling Speaker
The Control 321C has been engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional next-generation performance in a coaxial point source design ceiling loudspeaker.
- Consistent 90° broadband pattern control.
- Components: 300 mm (12 in) woofer with Kevlar-reinforced cone with 50 mm (2 in) voice-coil. 25 mm (1 exit) compression driver.
- Extraordinary clarity for speech and vocals with extended frequency response for music.
- 250 Watt power handling with high sensitivity provides high SPL capability.
- Advanced high-slope crossover network for constant coverage and smooth, natural midrange.
- Clean, contemporary grille and optional backbox available.
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Rating: 200 W (600 W peak), 100 hrs
- Sensitivity (2.83V@ 1m): 94 dB measured half-space. 99 dB computed for competitive comparison.
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz - 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90° conical, broadband (Avg 1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.7 (1k - 16kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.4 dB (1k - 16kHz)
- Crossover Network: 1.8 kHz, 3rd order (18 dB/oct) high-pass plus conjugate to HF, 2nd order low-pass to LF
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 366 x 366 mm (14.4 x 14.4 in) square baffle x depth from back of baffle of 223 mm (8.8 in)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.