JBL 8 Inch Ceiling Subwoofer With Transformer
The Control 19CST uses advanced proprietary technologies to produce powerful bass from a low profile in-ceiling design.
- Unique Nested Chamber™ design and Linear
- Component: Long excursion 200mm (8in) driver
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast
- Simple installation and wire connection method
- Frequency Range: 42Hz - 200Hz
- Power Capacity: 200W Continuous
- Transformer Taps: 70V: 75W, 30W, 15W & 7.5W
100V: 75W, 30W & 15W
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180° conical coverage
- Rated Maximum SPL: 115dB @ 1m (3.3ft) in ceiling near corner
- Nominal Impedance: 8ohms
- Low Frequency: 200mm (8.0in) Polypropelene cone. 38mm (1.5in) coil on aluminum former
- Enclosure Material: Backcan: Formed steel Baffle/Rim: Medium impact polystyrene, fire rated UL94V-0
- Terminations: Removable locking connector with screw-down terminals. 2 input terminals and 2 loop-thru output terminals. Max. wire size 12 AWG (2.5mm2)
- Safety Agency Rating: In accordance with IEC60849 / EN60849. Suitable for use in air handling spaces, per U.L.-2043, U.L.-1480, NFPA90, NFPA70A.
- Outside Dimensions (H x Dia): 345 x 345mm (13.6 x 13.6in) 318mm (12.5in) front of ceiling tile to back of backcan
- Cutout Size (H x W): 305mm (12.0in)
- Net Weight (ea): 6.3kg (14lb)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 14.3kg (32lb)
- Included Accessories: C-shaped support backing plate 2 tile support rails (fits both 2 x 4ft or 600 x 1200mm tiles) Cutout template Paint shield Removable locking wiring connector
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.