EV RE410 Condenser Microphone
The EV RE410 microphone is ideal for professional club and concert sound as well as studio recording. Delivering the critical details other mics leave behind, the RE410 pulls the voice front-and-center in any mixing situation.
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on EV microphones.
- Premium-grade handheld condenser
- Cardioid pattern for excellent feedback rejection and acoustic isolation
- Ideal for both singing and spoken word
- High-compliance shock mount effectively eliminates handling noise
- Tight-mesh MemraflexTM grille
- Multistage pop filter
|Connector Type||3-pin XLR|
|Diameter (Max)||51 mm (2.01")|
|Frequency Response||50 - 20,000 Hz|
|Impedance, Low-Z balanced||250 Ω|
|Maximum SPL (1% THD)||140 dB|
|Open Circuit Voltage||3.2 mV/Pascal|
|Power Requirement||24 - 48 VDC Phantom|
|Height||182 mm (7.17")|
|Weight Net||9.17 oz (260 g)|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.