DPA Omni Headset Microphone, Beige With 3.5mm Sennheiser Locking Mini Jack
The 4066 is a flexible miniature microphone solution that features very easy and fast adjustment. The headset construction is unique in design, offering both left and right mounting and color change. It is also possible to use the MMB4066 Miniature Microphone Boom, Omnidirectional, separately, in applications where the headset is not needed.
The 4066 offers a clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom.
Attention has been paid to the humidity problems that often occur in theatrical applications. A double vent protection system, a drop stopper on the microphone boom, together with water resistant materials inside the microphone, makes it more than difficult for the humidity to cause the microphone to fail. The headset surface is matte gold plated and the earhooks are covered with a silicone hose.
The sensitivity is 6 mV/Pa to match the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. If powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 144 dB SPL before clipping occurs.
Supplied with the Sennheiser 3.5mm adapter.
Image for illustration purposes only. This code is for beige not black version.
- 4066 Omnidirectional headset microphone
- Miniature grid, soft boost for d:screet and d:fine (DUA6001)
- Miniature grid, high boost for d:screet and d:fine (DUA6002)
- Foam windscreen for d:screet and d:fine (DUA0560)
- Directional pattern: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ±2 dBSoft boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz. High boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weightedTyp. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL)Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD)< 1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak, < 1% THD up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping144 dB
- Output impedance30 - 40 Ω
- Cable drive capabilityUp to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply (for full performance)For wireless systems: Min. 5 V - max. 50 V through DPA adapter. With DAD6001-BC/DAD6024/DAD4099: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance
- Connector: 3.5mm Sennheiser
- Color: beige
- Weight14 g (0.5 oz) incl. Cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone diameter5.4 mm (0.21 in)
- Cable length1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Cable diameter1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- PolarityPositively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range-40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH)Up to 90%
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.