Tecpro LS319FB Flush Box For LS Series
The LS300 Series Talkback Loudspeaker Outstations are designed to cover a wide range of applications at a modest price. They can be used in a push-to-talk mode with the built-in microphone, or fitted with a plug-in gooseneck microphone for hands-free duplex communications. Alternatively, when required, plugging a headset or handset into the front panel turns the unit into a headset outstation, automatically muting the loudspeaker.
Operated by an ultrasonic control tone generated elsewhere in the system, the LS300 series is designed to provide several functions in override mode. Override can be used to take control of the system by forcing all loudspeaker stations from talk into listen mode. Emergency announcements can be made by turning on outstations which are locally off. Alternatively, loudspeakers can be muted from a central location by presetting the volume to minimum, then activating override.
The table top / wall mount version is fitted in a reversible angled metal box. When wall mounted, the front panel can be angled up or down, depending on which is most convenient for the height at which the station has been mounted.There is an additional user option to mount the connector, or make a cable exit in the rear face of the box. Keyhole slots are provided for wall fixing.
Note: Care must be exercised when using LS300 Series Loudspeaker Station in hands-free duplex applications. The unit deliberately contains no vox switching to prevent loss of syllables. While excellent side-tone rejection prevents the unit feeding back to itself, system feedback can occur if several hands-free units are in simultaneous use, or if headsets on the circuit are removed when turned up to a high volume. Using the LS300 in push-to-talk mode, or with a headset will help prevent feedback occuring.
Suitable for use with Series1 and Series 2 products.
LS311F Single circuit flushmount (screw terminal connections)
LS311T Single circuit table/surface mount (XLR 3 pin connections)
LS312F Mullti-circuit flushmount (screw terminal connections)
LS312T Multi-circuit table/surface mount (XLR 6 pin connections)
LS319FB Flushmount steel back box for LS311F and LS312F Detachable lid. Order LS311F separately.
LS331 Single circuit rackmount (XLR 3 pin connections)
LS332 Multi-circuit rackmount (XLR 6 pin connections)
Suffix F for flushmount
Suffix T for table/surface mount
- Built-in microphone
- Signal light / switch
- Headset socket: mutes loudspeaker when in use
- 3 way overrides function (internally programmed)
- Set to preset volume (overrides user volume control) OR
- force from TALK to LISTEN at preset volume, OR
- force from OFF or TALK to LISTEN at preset volume
- XLR 3 pin connectors on single circuit table versions - compatible with microphone extension cables
- Screw terminal plug and socket on flush versions - easy install and service
- Up to 9 circuits on multi - circuit flush mount versions, 4 on table versions
- Power requirements: (from system power supply) Equivalent to 2 to 5 headset stations dependent upon average sound level
- Microphone input: To suit 200 to 600 ohm dynamic microphones
- Audio input: Loudspeaker - 3W max, over 96dB SPL at 1m
Headset - to suit 8 ohm to 4k ohm headphones
- Comms line: Bridging impedance >5k ohm
- Dimensions: Flush mount - 135 x242mm, min depth 50mm. Weight: 0.9kg
- Table/surface mount: 148 x245 x85mm. Weight: 1.9kg
- Finish: Metal enclosure with black enamel finish
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.