Tecpro DMH220 Dual Muff Headset, XLR5
Heavy duty dual muff headset combination, robust moulded enclosed flexible mic boom. Earpiece impedance 2x400 ohms, (sensitivity 95dB for 0.548V input), frequency response 50-14400Hz. Dynamic mic 200 ohms, sensitivity 0.1mV at 5cm distance and/or 1.7mV/PA (1kHz/1m), frequency response 90-10000Hz, off-axis sensitivity 10dB at 180°. 1.5m steel cable. Available with 4 pin or 5 pin XLR connectors.
Double muff, heavy duty closed-cup type with a fixed, flexible moulded boom-arm, housing a noise cancelling dynamic mic.
Very robust construction, terminated with an XLR 4-pin connector. (Also available with an XLR-5 pin connector for use with older binaural beltpack designs).
The DMH220 headset is suitable for use with the BP511, BP523 and BP525 beltpacks and offers a wide, smooth response for reduced listening fatigue.
Suitable for use with Series 1 and Series 2 products.
- Earpcup: 2 x 400ohm impedance at 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 94dB s.p.l. for 1mW
- Distortion: Less than 0.5%
- Max. rated power handling: 0.5W
- Microphone: Dynamic type, uni-directional
- Nominal Impedance: 200ohm at 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 300-11,000Hz
- Cable: 1.5m steel braced
- Approx. weight: 250g
- Nominal impedance 400 ohm each at 1kHz
- Frequency response 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity 94dB s.p.l. for 1mW
- Distortion Less than 0.5%
- Max. rated power handling 0.5 watts
- Microphone Dynamic type, uni-directional, wired balanced
- Nominal impedance 200 ohm at 1kHz
- Frequency response 40-15,000Hz
- Approx. weight DMH220 350g
- SMH210 220g
- Cable 1.8m (balanced mic with separate left and right ear loudspeakers)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.