Beyerdynamic DT150 Studio Headphones
The DT 150 is a closed dynamic studio headphone with a modular construction offering excellent ambient noise isolation. The powerful neodymium magnet system provides high-fidelity reproduction and a balanced sound. The headband and earphone cushioning systems have been carefully designed for maximum comfort and serviceability. The padded headband can adjusted to fit on every head.
- Closed headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Powerful neodymium headphone system for excellent reproduction accuracy
- Wide frequency response (5 - 30.000 Hz)
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- Transmission type: Wired
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 250ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 5 - 30.000Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 97dB
- Construction: Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & plug: Straight connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5mm) & ¼" adapter (6.35mm)
- Net weight without packaging: 388g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.