Australian Monitor Stereo Mixer With 4 Microphone/Line Inputs
The MX82 offers high quality audio performance and a wide array of features in a standard 1RU size. There are four mic/line inputs and four stereo inputs. Each of the four mic/line channels consists of a balanced XLR input switchable between mic and line level, 15dB of gain trim across the mic/line inputs plus individually switchable phantom power (15VDC). The first 4 channels also feature a line level direct output which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers or recording devices.
An internal dip switch allows the first 4 inputs to be routed to the direct output, the master outputs or both. You can also feed the optional tone generator to the direct outs if required. Input 1 can also be pre or post master if you require, allowing it to be used as a priority (or emergency) input. Inputs 5-8 are four dedicated stereo RCA aux/line level inputs.
- 4 XLR inputs switchable between microphone and line level, each with direct output
- 4 stereo dual RCA line level inputs. Each input has front panel microphone/line switching (inputs1-4), treble and bass control, +/-15dB of gain trim and dual colour status LED indication
- Single master volume control
- Phantom power individually switchable for XLR inputs
- Priority muting via optional muting modules
- Optional remote VCA master and tone board
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.