Audio-Technica ATW-1322 Pro Rack, Dual Channel Handheld System
Audio-Technica's System 10 PRO rack-mount digital wireless system provides wireless that's so simple to use, so dependable, and so automatic, you never have to think about it. Set it up anywhere, turn it on and it's good to go.
System 10 PRO delivers interference-free operation in the 2.4 GHz range (i.e., outside TV bands) with many innovative features for ultimate versatility. The durable half-rack chassis houses two receiver units that can be operated locally or released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable.
Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using the RJ12 cable included with each system, creating a stable, multichannel system with the simultaneous use of up to 10 channels.
Like all the products in the System 10 wireless family, the System 10 PRO rack-mount features 24-bit/48kHz operation, easy setup, clear, natural sound quality, and three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time and space.
- Operates outside TV bands
- 3 Levels of Diversity Assurance
- Transceiver Technology - each receiver + transmitter sends and receives signals - staying in constant communication with one another. This allows the system to change frequencies whenever needed.
- Ready to go straight out of the box
- Full-bandwidth high-fidelity audio
- Users can pair each receiver with up to 10 transmitters
- Continuously monitors 2.4 GHz range to avoid interference with existing wireless systems
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz Depending on microphone type
- Audio Sampling: 24 bit / 48 kHz
- Latency: 3.8 ms
- RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors (Microphone): Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45 / Link Connector RJ12
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Dimensions: 209.8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") Hx 169.3 mm (6.67") D
- Weight: 940g
- Accessories Included: Included AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet
- HANDHELD TRANSMITTER
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) Depending on batt. type & use pattern
- Dimensions: 254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight (w/o batteries): 280 grams (9.9 oz)
- Accessory Included: AT8456a Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.