Audio-Technica BP4002 Interview Microphone
The BP4002 omnidirectional dynamic microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words. Featuring an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags and a longer reach for interview, the BP4002 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more.
Designed to provide exceptional isolation from handling noise, the microphone is ruggedly built to withstand the abrasion and jostling expected with life in the field. The microphone offers a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector and comes generously equipped with a slip-on foam windscreen, vinyl carrying case, soft protective pouch, and professional stand clamp. It is available with a cardioid polar pattern as the BP4001.
- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides a natural reproduction of surrounding ambience
- Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
- Equipped with windscreen, carrying case, protective pouch and professional stand clamp
|Frequency Response||80-20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||–56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Weight||276 g (9.7 oz)|
|Dimensions||240.8 mm (9.48") long,|
|40.0 mm (1.57") head diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Furnished||AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands;
5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; foam windscreen; carrying case; soft protective pouch
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.