Audio Technica AT2010 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
The new AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||40-20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requiremens||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Weight||233 g (8.2 oz)|
|Dimensions||179.1 mm (7.05") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories||AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.