Audio-Technica PRO8HECW Headworn Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
Hypercardioid Dynamic Headworn Microphone. Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters. 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes windscreen.
Ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance
Offering highly intelligible individual voice reproduction, the comfortable, lightweight PRO 8HE is ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance. Its low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit. Designed for professional quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation, the PRO 8HE features a pivot-mounted flexible mic boom that descends from either the left or right side.
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- ELEMENT Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 200-18,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 600 ohms
- WEIGHT 2.1 oz (60 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE) 0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (HEADSET) 4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point,
- 3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
- CABLE 7.2' (2.2 m) long, 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- This is the wireless version to be used with Audio-Technica belt packs. It is NOT the standard XLR version.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.