Audio-Technica BP894CW Subminiature Headworn Microphone for AT UniPack
Audio-Technica's innovative BP894cW MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. The BP894cW features a rotating capsule housing with talk-side indicator for use on either ear and perfect polar pattern placement. The MicroSet BP894cW takes headworn microphones to the next level, by allowing the cardioid capsule to be aimed directly at the sound source. The uniform pickup pattern provides excellent rejection of outside noise, with exceptional gain-before-feedback when used with live sound systems and stage monitors. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP894cW hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours witout fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
- Offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio
- Features a rotating cardoid capsule housing with talk-side indicator
- Ultra-lightweight and can be worn for hours without fatigue
- Terminated for use with all Audio-Technica UniPak® wireless systems
- The microphone includes a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Weight Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.0 g (0.07 oz)
- Dimensions Microphone: 6.5 mm (0.26") long, 2.8 mm (0.11") diameter
- Boom: 107.4 mm (4.23") long, 1.09 mm (0.04") diameter
- Cable 1.4 m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking HRS 4-pin connector
- Accessories Included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; AT8440 cable clip; two AT8163 windscreens; moisture guard; carrying case
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.