Audio-Technica ATM73AC Mini Headworn Microphone
Same as ATM73a, less power module; unterminated 55" (1.4 m) cable. Includes AT8125 and AT8128 windscreens. Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation, the ATM73ac features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup.
Ideal for drummers, keyboard players or anyone requiring hands-free operation
Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
Also available with power module AT8531 (ATM73a) or with HRS4-pin connector (ATM73cW) for A-T UniPakTM wireless systems
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 40 - 15,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Weight 31 g (1.1 oz)
- Dimensions Microphone: 10.0 mm (0.39") diameter
- Headset: 165.0 mm (6.49") nominal at widest point, 67.0 mm (2.64") flexible boom
- Cable 55" (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded unterminated cable
- Accessories Included AT8128 windscreen; AT8125 windscreen
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.