Audio-Technica ATM73A Miniature Headworn Microphone
The ATM73a is a headworn condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for use by performing musicians and others who require professional-quality vocal pickup with hands-free operation. Ideal for drummers, keyboard players, the ATM73a features a comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup. Its belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power.
Ideal for drummers, keyboard players, guitarists or anyone requiring hands-free operation
Comfortable, unobtrusive headband design with side-of-mouth pickup
Belt-mounted power module operates on battery or phantom power
Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
Switchable 80 Hz high-pass lter minimizes pickup of undesired low-frequency sounds
Also available in two additional versions (without power module) ATM73cW- cable terminated for A-T UniPak® wireless systems ATM73ac-unterminated cable
- Element Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Response 40 - 15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity Phantom: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa - Battery: -56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance Phantom: 200 ohms - Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level Phantom: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. - Battery: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Low Frequency Roll Off 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Switches Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Dynamic Range Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL - Battery: 97 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio 59 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Weight Microphone: 31 g (1.1 oz)
- Power module: 139 g (4.9 oz)
- Dimensions Microphone: 10.0 mm (0.39") diameter
- Power module: 84.0 mm (3.31") H x 63.0 mm (2.48") W x 22.0 mm (0.87") D
- Headset: 165.0 mm (6.49") nominal at widest point, 67.0 mm (2.64") flexible boom
- Output Connector Power module: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable 4.6' (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories Included AT8531 power module ; AT8128 windscreen ; AT8125 windscreen ; battery
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.