Audio-Technica PRO45W Minature Cardioid Condensor Hanging Microphone
The PRO45 offers versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The high-SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras.
Audio Technica PRO45 Hanging Microphone in White
With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the PRO45 and PRO45W offer versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphones high-SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras. Available in two colors: Black (PRO45); white (PRO45W).
Contact a member of the AC Audio sales team for more information on Audio Technica microphones.
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Also available in white as PRO45W
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
- Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories: AT8146(WH) windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.