Audio-Technica PRO44 Boundary Microphone
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4oz (67g)
- Dimensions: 2.87" (73.0mm) maximum width, 3.56" (90.5mm) maximum length, 0.59" (15.0mm) height
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.