Sennheiser Mobile Connect Audio Streaming System To Mobile Devices
MobileConnect is an Assistive Listening App for everybody. It delivers high-definition soundto your ear on your own mobile phone.
MobileConnect - Sennheiser's WiFi based system for your venue that enables low-latency transmission of audio content to mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. With our real time audio streaming server and the MobileConnect App, you can easily provide assistive listening, audio description, interpretation channels or audio for silent screens to your venue.
Sennheiser's MobileConnect system embraces the bring-your-owndevice (BYOD) principle enabling users to use their own mobile devices on the MobileConnect WiFi network. The system consists of a ConnectStation, a central unit for integrating different audio streams and transmitting them via WiFi access points to the personal mobile devices.
- Low latency audio streaming
- Designed for assistive listening, audio description, language translation
- Personal hearing assistant
- BYOD: zero maintenance (no storage, servicing, charging, or staff training is required)
- Frequency response 5 Hz - 21.5 kHz
- THD, total harmonic distortion -101 dB, <0.001 %
- Weight 2.9 kg (6.39 lbs)
- Power consumption 60 W nominal
- Signal-to-noise ratio 109 db RMS unweighted
- 111 dbA @ 44.1 kHz
- Power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, max. 600 mA
- Input impedance 10 kΩ
- THD + N, total harmonic distortion and noise -99 dB, <0.0015 %
- MobileConnect CS1-M 19" Server
- WiFi high performace access point
- Power adapter for WiFi AP
- Power cable
- Network cable
- Quick Guide
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.