Apart PC1000R Media Player
The APart PC1000R is a professional multisource CD/USB/SD card music player equipped with multiple independent analog outputs, a coaxial and optical digital output and a RS232 port for use in automated systems.
The maximum analog output level can be preset at the back to match the output level of other audio sources.
There are USB and SD-card slots on the front as well as on the back of the unit. The PC1000R can be controlled by the front panel buttons, infrared remote (included), infrared remote extender such as PIR-REC (optional) or RS232 commands. A list with the possible RS232 commands is included in the manual.
PC1000R offers a unique combination of affordability, advanced features and 24/7 reliability. It makes this unit the ideal partner for all professional installation projects and offers you the chance to ban cheap consumer HiFi from business environments!
Also available with built-in FM-RDS and DAB+ tuner. Ref. PCR3000R
- Compatible media: Audio CD, CDR, CDRW, DVD, DVDR, DVDRW
- Audio format: Audio CD 16 bit PCM, MP3 32-320 kbps and variable bitrate, WMA. ID3 tags are not supported.
- Compatible media: Flash memory sticks and cards, 32 Mb up to 32 GB.
- File system recognized is FAT32. Some memory sticks and cards may not work because they don't allow direct memory access !
- Audio format: MP3 32-320 kbps and variable bitrate, WMA ID3 tags are not supported.
- Line level output (balanced & unbalanced) : 1.9V adjustable
- Output impedance: less than 1KΩ
- Digital outputs (Toslink and Coax): SPDIF format, 16BIT, 44.1KHz
- S/N ratio: >90dB
- THD: <0.05%
- Frequence range: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Power supply: 230 VAC 50-60Hz max 30VA
- Fuse rating: 500mAT / 250V
- Dimensions: 430 (482) x 305 (315) x 44 mm
- Net weight: 4.5Kg
- Shipping weight : 5.5Kg
- Accessories supplied: Mains power cable, IR remote control unit
- RS232 port Standard : RS232 port on DB9 connector.
- RS232 port setting (fixed): 38400 baudrate, 8 databits, no parity, handshake off
- Infrared extension port: Mini jack connector at the rear, disables the front infrared receiver
- Remote control battery type: AAA type LR03
- Operating temperature: 10 - 40 °C
- Relative humidity: 10 to 80 % non condensing
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.