Allen & Heath QU-16 Digital Mixer With AB168 Audio Rack Package
This package includes 1 x Allen & Heath QU-16 Mixer and 1 x Allen & Heath AB168 Audio Rack!
Allen & Heath QU-16 Features
Now in a feature-packed new Chrome Edition, Qu-16 reshapes digital mixing, combining innovative design and exceptional functionality to create a superb professional mixing experience. Bristling with all the features you'd expect from a top of the range digital console and incorporating technologies pioneered on the GLD and iLive digital mixing systems, Qu-16 has the power and pedigree to deliver class-leading audio performance. Hot new features include Automatic Mic Mixing and Spectrogram for feedback-hunting, plus upgraded, high contrast metallic finish controls. Whether you're switching from analogue or updating your digital desk, it's time to experience the new digital with Qu-16.
Having massive processing power and advanced functionality is great, but it counts for nothing if you can't access the controls you need in a heartbeat. Once you start using Qu-16 you'll sense the years of research into ergonomics and the hands-on mixing experience that our team has drawn upon to deliver a wonderfully natural layout and workflow. It's not about recreating an analogue interface, it's about creating an experience that's fluid, comfortable and intuitive for novices, digital natives and old school road warriors alike, making all the benefits of digital mixing technology readily accessible to all. High contrast metallic finish controls complete the picture, offering excellent low light visibility and enhanced tactile control.
The 800 x 480, sixteen million colour Touchscreen and its dedicated data encoder form the heart of the Qu-16 interface, providing super-fast, easy access to all settings. The user-friendly interface has been designed with clarity in mind. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 4 Stereo FX Returns
- 16 Busses
- 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3)
- 4 FX Engines
- AES Digital Out
- 19" Rack Mountable
- Moving Faders
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- iLive FX Library
- dSNAKE Remote Audio Port
- Automatic Mic Mixer*
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- USB Audio Streaming
- DAW MIDI Control
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid with feedback elimination and taming room acoustics*
- High contrast metallic finish controls, matching premium GLD Chrome series
- ProFactory Mic Presets for Audio-Technica, Sennheiser and Shure microphones
- Windows DAW Control
- Qu-Control install app
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.