AKG C430 Overhead Condensor Microphone
- Frequency response tailored to cymbal and overhead miking
- Extremely compact, professional quality overhead MicroMic
- Phantom or battery powering options
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact external dimensions, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
The major benefits of the C 430 include:
- Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
- Trouble-free use on open-air stages
- Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 7 mV/Pa (-43 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 126/130 dB (k=1 %/3 %)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 33 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 61 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power
- Powering: approx. 2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 23 g / 1.1 oz.
- Shipping weight: 192 g / 6.8 oz.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.