AKG CK80 Hypercardioid Speech Optimized Microphone
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- 80° pickup angle
- Screw-on Capsule Module
- Shotgun capsule
- Speech optimized frequency response
An 80° pickup angle and speech optimized frequency response provide excellent intelligibility in acoustically critical environments. Its outstanding price/performance ratio is just as convincing as its sound and high gain before feedback. Complete with W 80 windscreen.
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 30 mV/Pa (-30 dBV) re 1 V/Pa
- Max. SPL: 125 dB (for 1 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Impedance: <=600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2,000 ohms
- Powering: <3 mA
- Connector: Discreet Acoustics Modular standard
- Finish: matte dark grey
- Net weight: 15g (0.5 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 208g (7.3 oz.)
The microphone shall be a screw-on hypercardioid capsule that mates with the AKG Discreet Acoustics Modular Series and shall have an interference tube section for enhanced directivity at high frequencies. The microphone shall accept phantom powering over the universal range from 9 to 52 volts dc. The response shall have a gentle rise from low to high frequencies such that the total frequency response from 60-15,000 Hz rises uniformly over an 18 dB range. The microphone shall have a sensitivity no less than 30 mV/Pa (-30 dBV), and the total harmonic distortion (THD) at an operating acoustical level of 125 dB shall be no greater than 1 %. The electrical impedance shall be no greater than 600 ohms. Electrical mating contacts for mounting the microphone shall be gold plated for positive, trouble free operation over long periods. Net/shipping weight: 15/208 g (0.5/7.3 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.