AKG CK99L Low Profile, Clip-On Microphone
The CK99 L is a condenser lavalier microphone with cardioid polar pattern. It provides a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10kHz for added clarity, perfect for applications in houses of worship, lectures and theaters.
Thanks to its small housing and the included durable metal clip, it can be inconspicuously and securely mounted on jackets and costumes. The CK99 L provides a professional three-pin mini XLR connector that fits the body pack transmitters of all AKG wireless microphone systems.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- eliminates noise from the rear
- 125° pickup angle
- for inexperienced or very vivacious talkers
- Small housing and durable metal clip
- for inconspicuous, secure mounting
- Audio frequency bandwidth 15 to 18000 Hz
- Equivalent noise level 34 dB-A
- Sensitivity 8.8 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise 60 dB-A
- Electrical impedance 200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance 2000 Ohms
- Powering Interface
- Voltage 1.5 to 10 V
- Current 2 mA
- Audio Output
- Type Mini XLR
- Gender Female
- Contacts 3-pin
- Finish matte black
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height 23 mm
- Diameter 8 mm
- Net Weight 2.5 g
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.