AKG HC577L Low Visibility Headworn Microphone
- Excellent comfort
- Insensitive to moisture, perspiration, and salts
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for cable noise suppression
- Compatible with all standard wireless systems
The new AKG HC 577 L has been designed to be invisible in the limelight. It is so small it will virtually disappear on stage or on camera, while providing perfect mobility and pristine audio quality.
A patented body design protects the microphone's dual-diaphragm transducer from moisture and perspiration. Mechanical noise, cable noise, etc. are reduced to a minimum. The microphone uses a CK 77 omnidirectional transducer that has been an industry standard for lavalier capsules for years and ensures superior audio performance.
The HC 577 L uses dual-ear temple pieces for extreme stability and optimum comfort.
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa (-42 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 68 dB
- Impedance: <=3.5 kohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=10 kohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 12 V
- Powering: <=0.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: flesh tone
- Dimensions: 205 mm (8.1 in.), max. diameter: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Net weight: 28 g (0.99 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 150 g (5.3 oz.)
The microphone shall be an extremely light head-worn design. The microphone shall use a dual-diaphragm transducer with a frequency-independent omnidirectional polar pattern. The transducer element shall be protected from penetrating water, sweat and make-up. An additional moisture shield shall protect the transducer element from water, perspiration and makeup flowing along the microphone arm. The length of the neck-back is adjustible. The microphone boom can be mounted left or right-sided. The length of the microphone boom is adjustable. The microphone shall be available in matte skincolor and meet the following performance criteria: frequency response: 20 to 20,000 Hz, The included Presence Boost cap adds 3dB at approx. 12kHz. sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa (-42dBV), electrical impedance: =<3,500 ohms, equivalent noise level (CCIR 468-3) 37dB, max. SPL(k=1%) 133 dB, power requirement: 1.5 to 12 VDC. The microphone shall be fitted with a 1.5 m (5 ft.) cable and its net (exclusive of the cable)/shipping weight shall be 28/150 grams (0.99/5.29 oz.). Available versions: HC 577 L with Mini-XLR connector for AKG wireless pocket receivers, foam and metal screen windscreens in several colors are also available.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.