AKG DST 99S Dynamic Cardioid Gooseneck Microphone
- PA microphone with rugged, all-metal body
- Frequency response optimized for intelligibility
- Long useful life even in tough day-to-day usage
- Frequency response tailored to speech use
Rugged, affordable dynamic cardioid gooseneck microphone for general public address and communications use. The DST 99 S provides a frequency response tailored to speech use for optimum intelligibility as well as good offaxis rejection for high gain before feedback and suppression of unwanted ambient noise. The all-metal body ensures a long useful life for the microphone even in tough day-to-day use.
The DST 99 S is mounted on a table stand with an on/off switch and coiled cable with 3-pin XLR connector.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 150-15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa (-54 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 21 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Impedance: 530 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >2,000 ohms
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 805 g (1.8 lbs.)
- Shipping weight: 1,125 g (2.5 lbs.)
The microphone shall be a cardioid dynamic gooseneck microphone. It shall be mounted on a table stand containing an on/off switch. The microphone shall perform to the following specifications: frequency range: 150 to 15,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 2.2 mV; impedance: 530 ohms. The table stand shall measure 160 x 120 x 65 mm (6.3 x 4.7 x 2.5 in.) and the total weight of the microphone and stand shall be 805 g (1.8 lbs.). The microphone shall be finished in matte black.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.