AKG CK61ULS Cardioid Capsule
- High quality cardioid capsule with exceptionally flat on-axis frequency response
- High temperature stability, reliable construction
- Gold plated, self-cleaning connector pins for high resistance to humidity
The ruler-flat frequency response and consistent polar pattern of the CK 61-ULS make it ideal for critical recording and live sound applications where consistent suppression of off-axis sound is an important requirement.
Includes foam windscreen.
For use with the preamplifier C 480 B-ULS.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 40/20/6,3 mV/Pa (-28/-34/-44 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 134/140/144 dB (for 0,5% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 23/21/28 dB
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 13/11/17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 81/83/77 dB
- Preattenuation pad: +6/0/-10 dB, selectable
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: 25 g / 0.9 oz.
- Shipping weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz.
Cardioid microphone capsule for the ULS modular studio condenser microphone system from AKG. All acoustical parameters shall be highly linear. The capsule shall provide an excellent front-to-back ratio throughout a wide frequency range. The capsule shall be temperature stable and highly reliable, with a gold plated contact-pin for connection to the C 480 B preamplifier. When attached to the C 480 B power supply module, the capsule shall perform to the following specifications: Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz; sensitivity at 1 kHz: 40/20/6.3 mV/Pa selectable; maximum SPL: 134/140/144 dB SPL for 0.5 % T.H.D.; equivalent noise level: 13/11/17 dB-A. The case shall be no larger than 21 mm (0.8 in.) in diameter and 23 mm (0.9 in.) long inclusive of the contact pin. The maximum net weight of the capsule shall be 25 g (0.9 oz.).
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.