Introducing the DPA DDK4000 Drum Microphone Kit: The Ultimate Solution for Sound Engineers. Sound engineers and touring companies can now breathe a sigh of relief with the release of the DPA DDK4000 Drum Microphone Kit. Find out more about this ultimate solution for sound engineers and touring companies…
What does the DPA DDK4000 Drum Microphone Kit include?
This complete microphone kit is specifically designed to give audio engineers complete control over the sound and provide a natural and precise reproduction of the entire drum kit.
The DDK4000 Drum Microphone Kit includes the following mics and accessories:
1 x 2012 Cardioid Microphone
2 x 2015 Wide Cardioid Microphone (Stereo Pair)
1 x 4055 Kick Drum Microphone
3 x 4099 Core Instrument Microphone, Extreme SPL
3 x MicroDot Cable (CM2218B00)
3 x Drum Microphone Clip (DC4099)
3 x Adapter for MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (DAD6001)
Features of the DDK4000 Drum Microphone Kit
By starting with the clear, true sound of the entire kit, the engineer has the best starting point to shape the sound wanted for the situation. These mics guarantee a natural and precise sound reproduction of the entire kit. The specific mic placements prevent artefacts, bleed and other shadowing effects.
- Natural and precise sound reproduction of the entire kit
- A clean slate to convey the wanted “mood” to the audience
- Specific mic placements prevent artefacts, bleed and other shadowing effects
- Picks up the sound like the drummer hears his kit, thus no or minimum EQ is needed
The 4099 Instrument Mics
The 4099 perfectly captures the booming sounds of drums and percussion instruments. The mic can be easily positioned to fit diverse types of drums and excel on the snare, toms and hi-hats. The flexible gooseneck can be positioned at different angles to allow a variety of sound nuances. The mic is elegant, lightweight, unobtrusive and designed to stay out of the way during performance.
- Handles high SPLs
- Superior gain-before-feedback
- Flexible and easy mounting
- Robust and durable
Sectors & Applications. Where are DPA Microphones used?
Live Sound, Pro Audio, Recording & Broadcasting, Audio for Video, Theatre, Education, Events, Performance Venues and Houses of Worship.
- Our specialist audio sales and support teams are on hand to assist you with whatever you require.
MEET THE AUDIO TEAM
- We supply the industry’s top leading brands including Allen & Heath, Midas, Shure, Sennheiser & Nexo to name just a few.
VIEW AUDIO BRANDS PORTFOLIO
- After more than just audio? Find out more about AC-ET and the full range of services that we can offer.
WHY CHOOSE AC-ET?
Arrange a Demo
If you’re interested in finding out more about the DPA range of professional Microphones, arrange a demo or email us