TV One 7 Inputs, Stereo Audio Switching, 3 Outputs
C2-2200A Video Switcher/Scaler is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality conversion from Composite, S-Video (YC), YUV, YPbPr, RGB or DVI to analog RGB/YPbPr and DVI at virtually any resolution and refresh rate. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM input standards are supported. The C2-2205A provides an SD/HD-SDI Input as well as all the other features of the C2-2200A.
All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications. All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, Infrared, RS-232 or IP. Windows Control Panel software is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a desktop case and an optional rackmount kit holds one or two units.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Motion compensation, diagonal interpolation and a 3:2 Pulldown feature for NTSC significantly improve the image quality. Temporal interpolation greatly improves frame rate conversion by analyzing and merging successive frames. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation insures high quality de-interlacing of PAL and NTSC signals.
C2-2250A Advanced Features - In addition to all standard C2-2200A features. The Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite or YC signal. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved.
The Mix Mode permits Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions between input sources.
The PIP Mode allows either of the computer inputs to be inset in a window over the other inputs.The PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen.
The Edge Blending feature allows feathering any or all of the edges; multiple images can be aligned vertically, horizontally, or both to create unusual displays. Using multiple units, any number of images can be blended. Gamma correction is employed to compensate for many of the problems faced when blending projectors. Special preparation of the video in advance is not necessary, since all processing is done within the unit.
The Genlock feature insures precise synchronization of the incoming signals. The C2-2255A provides an SD/HD-SDI Input as well as all the other features of the C2-2250A.
Input Expansion is possible by using the optional S2 Series Input Expansion Switchers for SD/HD-SDI, DVI, RGB, YPbPr, YUV, Composite or YC. These units link to C2 unit via an OPTIONS Interconnect Cable and become an integral part of the main unit from a control and operational standpoint. The routing of these additional inputs is controlled directly from the control system of the C2 unit and multiple different S2 models may be simultaneously connected.
Basic Stereo Audio switching is provided by an integral 4x1 audio routing switcher. The four impedance-independent, unbalanced inputs follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block provides input and output access.
Advanced Stereo Audio is available via the optional S2-106AD Input Expansion Switcher, providing six differential audio inputs, which can be used for low impedance balanced or high impedance unbalanced sources. The user controls audio level, audio sampling frequencies and up to 999ms of adjustable audio delay independently for each input. The unit has numerous choices for audio I/O connectors, including a terminal block. The S2-106AD connects to the C2 unit via the OPTIONS interconnect cable and is then fully integrated into the control system of the host unit.
Key Features of the C2-2200A Series
- Inputs: 2xCV, 2xYC, YUV/YPbPr, DVI-D
- Outputs: DVI-I and Analog RGB/YPbPr (All units)
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Integral 4x1 Stereo Audio Routing Switcher
- RS-232 and IP Interface & Windows Control Panel
- Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
- Mix, PIP, Chroma/Lumakey, Genolock & Edge Blending on models C2-2250A and C2-2255A
- Optional IR Remote Control Unit
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
- Optional Input Expansion with S2 Switchers
- Local via Front Panel Buttons & OSD
- RS-232 Interface via D9 Female Connector
- IP Interface via RJ45 Connector
- Infrared Remote via optional IRC-5 Remote Unit
- Input Expansion Control via D-15 Options Connector
- Limited Warranty 2 Years Parts and Labor
- Main Units FCC, CE, RoHS
- Power Supplies UL, CUL, CE, PSE, GS, RoHS
- Size (H-W-D) 41.5x218x150mm(1.63"x8.6"x5.9")
- Weight (Net) 1.32kg (2.90 lbs)
- Operating Temperature 0ï‚°to +50ï‚°C (+32ï‚°to +122ï‚°F)
- Operating Humidity 10% to 85%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature -10ï‚°to +70ï‚°C (+14ï‚°to +158ï‚°F)
- Storage Humidity 10% to 85%, Non-condensing
- External Power Supply 12VDC@1.5A (Note 2)
- 1x Operations Manual
- 1x Power Adapter US, UK or Euro
Product Item Numbers
- C2-2200A Basic Version
- C2-2205A Basic Version with SD/HD-SDI In
- C2-2250A PLUS Version with Key, Mix, PIP
- C2-2255A PLUS Version with SD/HD-SDI In and Key, Mix, PIP
- RM-220 Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
- IRC-5 Infrared Remote Control Unit
- S2 Series Input Expansion Switchers
- Control Software Downloadable form Website
- Television Standards NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Composite Video 2x via BNC
- YC (S-Video) 2x via 4-Pin Mini-DIN
- YUV /YPbPr 1x via 3-BNC
- Signal Type 1x DVI-D via DVI-I Connector
- 1x Analog via HD-15 Female
- Format RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, YPbPr
- Sync TTL Level, 10KïÂ—, Pos or Neg
- Termination 75ïÂ—
- R-G-B Level Range 0.5-2.0 Vp-p
- Scan Rate Detection Automatic
- PC Resolutions Any up to 2048x2048
- HDTV Resolutions Any up to 1080p
- Max Horiz Scan Rate 150KHz
- Computer Compatibility PC, Macintosh, Workstations
- Signal Type 1x DVI-I via DVI-I Connector
- 1x Analog via HD-15 Connector
- Format RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, YPbPr
- R-G-B Level 0.7 Vp-p
- Analog Signals PC to 2048x2048,HD to 1080p/60
- DVI Signals PC to 1920x1200,HD to 1080p/60
- Vertical Refresh Rate Any to 250Hz
- Size and Position Automatic via AutoSet or Manual
- Image Size User-Definable Presets
- Image Freeze One Video Frame
- Settings Memory Non-Volatile
- Zoom Range Variable to 10X Zoom
- Shrink Range Variable to 10%
- Image Mirroring Horizontal and/or Vertical
- Horizontal Filtering Full Digital
- Conversion Technology Proprietary - CORIO®2
- Frame Rate Conversion Temporal
- Color Resolution 24-bit (16.8 Million Colors)
- Sampling Rate 162MHz
- Digital Sampling 24-bit, 4:4:4 format
- Firmware Memory Flash, Upgradeable via RS-232
- Video Decoder 9-bit Digital
- Pixel-level Motion Adaptive,
- Diagonal Interpolation
- Comb Filter Decoding Adaptive
- Film Mode (NTSC) 3:2 Pulldown
- CV/YC: Contrast, Brightness,
- Saturation, Hue (NTSC).
- Analog RGB/YPbPr levels
- Audio Input/Output (Note 1)
- Inputs 4x Unbalanced via Terminals
- Output Unbalanced via Terminals
- I/O Impedance Impedance-Independent
- Balanced Audio (6-inputs) and Audio Delay is available via the S2-106AD accessory.
- The C2 unit uses less than 1A, however, if an S2 unit is powered via the OPTIONS connector, 1.5A is required.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.