Optoma EH7500 DLP Projector, WUXGA Resolution, 6500 Lumens
The ProScene EH7500 is the distillation of our projection expertise in a single product, an evolution, a product designed exclusively for demanding professional applications.
Dual-lamp, WUXGA and 6500 lumens delivers bright crystal clear images, ultimate reliability, and 24/7 operation to ensure that this is a projector on which you can rely.
The dust-sealed, filter free design prevents dust and dirt from affecting the system ensuring optimal image quality with minimal maintenance.
Motorised lens shift, focus and zoom combined with the extensive lens options and interchangeable colour wheels, provide installation flexibility for simple, trouble free installations.
- Native WUXGA (1920x1200) - 50% more pixels that SXGA+
- Dual Lamp - [multiple redundancy, longer service intervals, 24/7 operation]
- Installation flexibility- 5x Lens options, motorised lens shift, focus and zoom
- DLP™ Technology by Texas Instruments, 0.67" WUXGA, DC3,Type A chip
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200
- 6000 ANSI lumens / 6500 centre lumens using "Bright" colour wheel (Dual Lamp)
- 24Kg (without lens)
- Inputs: 2 x HDMI (with locking screw), BNC (RGBHV), PC RGB 2 x 15 Pin D-Sub VGA, Component 3 x RCA, S-Video/Composite 4 pin Mini DIN / RCA
- Outputs: PC (monitor loop-through) VGA Out, +12V trigger low-voltage DC connector
- Control: RS232 9pin D-SUB, RJ45
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- WUXGA, HD, UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized, VESA, PC and Macintosh Compatible
- PAL (625/576i/p), SECAM, NTSC (525/480i/p), HDTV (720p, 1080i)
- 16.7 Million
- 5 x lens Options "no lens supplied as standard"
- 0.77 ~ 6.98 "Lens dependent"
Lamp Type/Lamp Life2
- 2000 hr bright mode / 2500 hr ECO mode (5000 hr ECO relay mode), 2 x 330W P-VIP
- Horizontal +20° / vertical ±20°
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 439 x 549 x 235mm
- Infra-red remote control, 4x IR code sets for controlling multiple units.
- 100 - 240V AC @ 50 - 60Hz
- 900w bright mode < 1w standby mode
- 760w ECO mode <1w standby mode 5 ~ 35°C, max. humidity 85%, max. altitude 3000m
- 95% (centre)
- 4-digit PIN code, Kensington Lock port
- VGA cable, AC power cord, Infra-red remote control, Batteries x 2, User manual CD, Quick start card, WEEE card, Warranty card
- Video colour wheel 6 Segment RGBCYM (Part No: SP.8JN07GC01)
- RoHS and WEEE
- Motorised lens shift, focus and zoom (+60% -20% V, ±10% H)
- 4:3, 16:9,16:10
- Data wheel 6 Segment RGBCYW (Standard)
- 6 Segment RGBCYM (Optional) Part No: SP.8JN07GC01
- WT1 "Short throw 0.78 (Fixed)"
- WT2 "Wide 1.22~1.47 (1.2x zoom)"
- ST0 "Standard 1.45~1.95 (1.33x zoom)"
- ST1 "High quality" 1.45~1.95 (1.33x zoom)"
- TZ1 "Long 1.93~3.71 (1.9x zoom)"
- TZ2 "Extra long 3.68~7.04 (1.9x zoom)"
- 3171 BTU/hr
- CE, TUV-GS, CB
- 0 -- 2500 ft, 5 -- 40°C, 2500 -- 5000 ft, 5 -- 35°C
- 3 Years
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.