Christie HD10K-M 3-Chip DLP Projector
The most compact in its class, the Christie M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. Embedded warping, blending and colour matching, along with built-in portrait capabilities give you even more installation flexibility with this HD model.
- True HD native resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 10,000 ANSI lumens (11,000 centre lumens)
- Variable contrast ratio of 2500-10000:1 using dynamic iris (Full on, Full off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images.
- At maximum brightness (10,000 ANSI lumens), the projector draws a maximum power of 1320W
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (350W)
- Two high definition input channels that allow 4:4:4 HD signals
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust sealed engine, filter-free design
- Motorised yellow notch filter
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multi-windowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- Dynamic iris
- 3D capable model available in Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities
|Display technology and resolution||
|Input signal compatibility||
|Inputs, controls and networking||
|Enhanced feature sets||
*Christie M Series stacking frame is required in portrait orientation.
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.