LynxTechnik yellobrik CHD1802 HDMI to SDI Converter
The CHD 1802 is a compact HDMI to SDI converter. It is an ideal solution for any application which requires a broadcast quality SDI signal derived from an external HDMI source.
Any audio present in the HDMI stream will be embedded into the corresponding channels on the SDI output.
An optional SDI fibre output is also provided (Single Mode Fibre).
- Supports SD/HD/3G -SDI formats
- 3D support
- 2 x SDI outputs
- Optional SDI fibre output
- HDMI embedded audio passed transparently
- HDMI present LED indication
- 3D compatible input using type A connector
- Up to 8 channels embedded audio in HDMI is passed transparently
- 2 x SDI video on 75 Ohm BNC connector
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M
- Multi-standard output from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s (follows HDMI input)
- SDTV (525/625)
- 720p and 1080p (23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 Hz)
- 1080i (50/59.94/60 Hz)
- +12VDC power supply (included)
- 105mm x 95mm x 22mm (4.13" x 3.74" x 0.86")
- CHD 1802
- Module, AC power supply, RCA adapters, HDMI cable, USB cable, transport case
Note: For legal reasons, HDMI capture devices from LYNX Technik AG are designed not to capture, convert or transmit video or audio from HDCP copy-protected sources (e.g. Satellite receivers, Cable receivers, BD players etc.)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.