Ophit Multi Input DVI Converter
Ophit's Universal DVI Converter (DAU Series) converts DVI, VGA, S-Video, Video image signal to a DVI signal. It enables PC and notebook without DVI output to be connected easily with digital display devices such as LCD, PDP and Projectors.
- Input : VGA x 1, DVI x 1, S-Video x 1, S-Video x 1 / Output : DVI x 1
- DVI v1.0 Compliant
- OSD control for various input signals
- Supports reolution up to WUXGA and 1080P
- EMC & Safety : CE, FCC
- Input: DVI-D (female), 15pin D-Sub (female), 75Ω BNC (female), RCA (female)
- Output: DVI-I (female)
- Pixel Clock: 165MHz (single link)
- Supporting Resolution & Distance:
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60Hz
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60Hz
- Power Consumtion: 9W (max)
- Power Supply: 100~240V DC 12V, 5A
- Dimensions: 200W x 175D x 35H (mm) / 1,400g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.