LynxTechnik yellobrik 3Gbit SDI To Fiber Optic Transmitter (yellobrik Module Only,Requires CWDM SFP)
The OTX 1842 is a compact CWDM SDI to fibre optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fibre optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1802) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality. Select from 18 wavelengths for full CWDM compatibility.
The OTX 1842 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
The module does not include a Fibre SFP sub module, an option MUST be selected from the table shown below.
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocked SDI loop output
- 18 wavelength selections (ITU-T G.694.2)
- Error free optical transmission
- Up to 40km (24.85 miles) @ 3Gbit
- Simplex LC singlemode optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
- 1 x SDI video on 75 Ohm BNC connector with reclocked loop output
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Multi-standard operation from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s
- Multirate reclocking 270Mbit/s - 1.48Gbit/s - 2.97Gbit/s
- Return Loss: > 15dB to 1.5GHz and > 10dB up to 3GHz
- Automatic cable EQ (Belden 1694A cable) 250m @ 270Mbit/s, 140m @ 1.5Gbit/s, 80m @ 3Gbit/s
- 1 x fibre optic output
- Simplex (singlemode) using LC Connection
- SMPTE 297M - 2006
- Hot pluggable
- 18 Wavelength selections per ITU-T G.694.2 (see table)
- TX active LED on side of module
- Singlemode fibre
- Max. distance 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (single mode)
- +12VDC power supply (included)
- Supports external power input from 9 - 14 VDC
- Power LED on side of module
- Power Consumption 1.6W
- 105mm x 40mm x 22mm (4.13" x 1.57" x 0.86")
- OTX 1842
- 12V DC power supply
- Plastic transport case
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.