LynxTechnik yellobrik 3Gbit SDI To Fibre Optic Transmitter(yellobrik Module Only, Requires CWDM SFP)
The OTT 1842 is a compact CWDM dual channel SDI to fibre optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances. 18 wavelength choices are provided.
When combined with the dual channel fibre optic to SDI receiver modules ORR 1802, and the OCM 1891/1892 CWDM multiplexers you have a very cost effective CWDM fibre system with up to 18 signals in a single fibre link.
The OTT 1842 will auto-detect any connected video signal from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s according to SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M and SMPTE 259M standards, as well as DVB-ASI.
- Dual Channel - 2 Independent SDI to Fibre Transmitters
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- Reclocking at 270Mbit - 1.5Gbit - 3Gbit (auto-detect)
- 18 Wavelength selections (ITU T-G 694.2)
- Up to 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
- Duplex LC-PC optical connections
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
- 2 x SDI video on 75 Ohm BNC connector
- SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- Multi-standard operation from 270Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s
- Multirate reclocking 270Mbit/s - 1.48Gbit/s - 2.97Gbit/s
- Return loss: >15dB to 1.5GHz and > 10dB up to 3GHz
- Automatic cable EQ (Belden 1694A cable) 250m @ 270Mbit/s, 140m @ 1.5Gbit/s, 80m @ 3Gbit/s
- 2 x Fibre optic outputs
- Simplex (single mode) using LC/PC Connections
- SMPTE 297M - 2006
- 18 Wavelength selections, in pairs - per ITU-T G.694.2 (see table)
- TX active LEDs on side of module
- Max. distance 40km (24.8 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (Singlemode)
- +12VDC power supply (included)
- (Supports external power input from 9 - 14 VDC)
- Power LED on side of module
- 105mm x 40mm x 22mm (4.13" x 1.57" x 0.86")
- OTT 1812
- 12V DC power supply
- Wall mounting brackets
- (Fibre optic cable not included)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.