Calibre HQView320 DVI/HDMI/Component to DVI/HDMI scaler
Harnessing the power of the Reon™ video processor running state of the art HQV algorithms with expertly designed hardware and firmware from Calibre, HQView320 is a compact yet high performance image scaler with HDMI/DVI/Component/VGA input capability and HDMI/DVI output which provides stunning image quality for professional, broadcast and corporate AV users.
HQView320 includes 4-sided soft edge blend for seamless blending of multiple projectors and flexible geometry correction functions able to correct image shape and projector misalignment by dragging and dropping each image corner, or by pin, barrel, rotation, or by keystone and rotation.
Full warp mapping is also supported by HQView320. A flexible and intuitive PC application is included for easy warp map creation, or third-party generated warp maps can also be processed from automatic image alignment systems.
- Best in class professional image processing in a compact affordable module
- Superior de-interlacing reduces image flicker and artefacts
- Remove picture noise from poor quality video sources, improve image detail
- Powerful geometry correction for off-axis projection, pin/barrel and image rotation
- 4-Sided soft edge blend for tiling multiple projectors to produce large images
- Flexible warp mapping for curved screen projection, simulation and 3D alignment
- HDMI, DVI, VGA Analog, Component inputs for signals up 1080p & WUXGA
- HDMI/DVI output up to 1080p/WUXGA
- Flexible color calibration controls
- Gamma controls
- 10-bit signal inputs, 12-bit internal processing
- Selectable processing versus latency: best picture and low latency modes
- Latency as low as 0.25-frame progressive inputs, 1.25-frames interlaced inputs
- USB port for in-field firmware updates
- Programmable customer logo on menu
- TCP/IP remote control and Web Server
- Easy to navigate self-explanatory OSD menus
- Motion adaptive per pixel video de-interlacing, HD & SD
- Multi-directional diagonal de-interlace filter
- Automatic 3:2 & 2:2 pull-down detection with automatic film/video/video over film detection
- Chroma and Luma transient improvement
- Edge anti-aliasing
- 4-field full resolution SD & HD processing
- 4D Motion, Noise Adaptive HQV noise reduction for spatial and temporal noise
- Codec noise reduction for mosquito and block compression noise
- Powerful geometry correction capabilities
- Image rotation, pin/barrel correction
- 4-Sided soft edge blend
- Flexible warp mapping
- 1x DVI/HDMI with HDCP
- (HDMI with deep color 8/10/12 bit support, via DVI connector.)
Supported Output formats:
- Common VESA formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200, 720p, 1080p
- Selectable I/O lock mode, or frame rate conversion mode
- Selectable aspect ratio conversion, or incoming aspect ratio preserve mode
- Remote control via RS232, TCP/IP API and Web Server.
- PC-based Warp Map Generator tool.
- Keypad for OSD menu access
- USB port for uploading software updates and new features.
- 12VDC@approx 1.5A, external 100-265VAC PSU included.
- 3-years return to base warranty covers parts and labor, shipping excluded.
- 1x Component analog video YPbPr(S) or RGBS/RGsB via 3 or 4 x BNC jack
- 1x DVI/HDMI with HDCP via DVI-I connector, supports HDMI with HDCP, 8/10/12 bit video compatible
- 1x VGA analog via DVI-I connector (common with DVI/HDMI input)
Supported video formats:
- HD 720p, 1080i, 1080psf (psf digital only), 1080p23.97/24/25/30, 1080p30, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- ED 480p, 576p
- SD 625i (576i), 525i (480i)
- Common Versa graphics formats from 640x480 to 1920x1200 (with reduced blanking for 1920x1200 and 1600x1200 modes)
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.