LynxTechnik yellobrik Serial (RS232/422/485) & GPI Fibre Transceiver-Multimode (Fibre LC Connectors)
The ODT 1510 is a multi-function module which (when used with another ODT 1510 in the remote location) will extend the reach of serial RS232, RS422 or RS485 as well as two GPI (general purpose I/O) up to 10km (6.2 miles) over fibre.
A single RJ45 electrical serial connection can be configured for RS232, RS422 or RS485 serial standards. A separate RJ45 connector is provided for two electrical GPI inputs and outputs. Serial communications and GPI are transmitted and extended over the same fibre link.
The ODT 1510 is completely agnostic to the serial protocol used, and supports all standard protocols and proprietary protocols at data rates from 300 to 460K Baud (auto sensing and auto adjusting).
The integrated dip switch provides precise control over the serial mode of operation with selections for the serial standard, serial termination, RX/TX crossover and RS422/485 data direction (automatic or manual). Data activity LEDs are provided for the serial port and the GPI port under the respective RJ45 connectors.
The ODT 1510 also supports mixing and matching of serial standards. For example: the transmitting module can have a RS232 input, and the receiving module can be set for RS422 output.
The ODT 1510 is 100% plug and play, hot pluggable and no special software drivers are required.
- Extend serial and GPI connections up to 10km
- Supports serial RS232 or RS422 or RS485
- 2 x GPI connections
- Singlemode fibre 1310nm up to 10km (6.2 miles)
- LC/PC duplex fibre connections
- Switchable RX/TX crossover
- Automatic or manual data direction
- Switchable end of line termination
- ‘Plug and Play' - No PC software drivers needed
- Supports all serial protocols (standard or proprietary)
- 300 - 460K Baud (auto sensing and auto adjusting)
- EIA/ETA RS232C / RS422 / RS485 (selectable)
- Connector - RJ45
- Baud rate - Auto sense and auto adjust from 300 to 460K
- Serial setting dip switch provides settings for:
- Select RS232 / RS422/485 modes
- Select serial termination (for end of line)
- RX/TX crossover to flip the RX and TX if needed
- Set RS422/485 data direction to automatic or manual if needed
- LED status indicators (under RJ 45 connector)
- Serial TX activity
- Serial RX activity
- RS422/485 Max number of electrical nodes = 25
- ESD protection for up to 26kV
- 2 x general purpose inputs + 2 x general purpose outputs
- Connector - RJ45
- External passive closure between pins (short) to trigger
- Max input switching frequency 25Hz (50 operations / second)
- Input insulation 3.75kV
- Internal contact closure (relay)
- Max switching frequency 25Hz (50 operations / second)
- Max switching power 220VDC / 0.25A or 250VAC / 0.25A
- Output insulation 3.75kV
- LED status indicators (under RJ45 connector)
- GPI Input 1 activity
- GPI Input 2 activity
- GPI Output 1 activity
GPI Output 2 activity
- 1 x Fibre output (TX) and 1 x Fibre input (RX)
- Singlemode fibre (SMF)
- LC/PC connections
- TX wavelength 1310nm, power -3dBm
- RX input range 1260nm to 1620nm, sensitivity -3dBm to -21dBm
- Max distance 10km (6.2miles)
- RX and TX activity LEDs on side of module next to fibre I/O
- +12VDC @ 0.25A power supply (included)
- Supports external power from 9 to 14VDC
- Power LED on side of module
- 105mm x 40mm x 22mm (4.13" x 1.57" x 0.86")
- ODT 1510
- 12V power supply + AC plug adapters
- Mounting bracket
Equipment available to buy from this site is for professional use only. Please note in certain countries some products listed may not be available from A.C. Entertainment Technologies Ltd.
E&OE. Information is subject to change without notice. The rights and ownership of all trademarks are recognised.